Monday, August 19, 2013

90 Day Weight Loss Challenge Before and After Photo

So we just finished up the 90 day weight loss challenge yesterday! I can't believe we're already done!  I have to share the results because I'm totally excited by the pictures! 

Here I am at the beginning of the 90 day challenge. I'm actually pretty embarrassed to even share this...


Here I am today. I'm down 22 lbs and 29 inches! Waaa Whoooo!!


Obviously, I'm still a work in progress, but I'm motivated more than ever to keep on the path of good health and continuing to make great healthy recipes here on the blog! How did you do? 



Always My Very Best,
Your Friend Chef Tess







1 comment:

  1. You have done really well! I need to get back on my program and conquer those demons once again. I am proud to know you, even if it is just on Facebook! Some of my best friends have been Facebook friends, and I know some of them in "real life", too. It is so good to see that you have progressed, maybe I can do it again, too.

    ReplyDelete